A recreational vehicle (RV) is much more than a financial investment. It’s an investment to a world of fun, stacking up memories, and a path of limitless adventures. But with all the fun that comes along with an RV, this investment needs protection. You have probably saved for many years to buy your RV, and as such, RV insurance must be a priority.
RV insurance in California
In full, RV means recreational vehicle. So, in short, an RV is a vehicle, and, therefore, it’s mandatory to insure it as per California laws. To note, however, there are different types of RVs, and not all require RV insurance. For instance, towable RVs are covered as part of auto/trailer insurance (because they are attachments) instead of RV insurance, which covers motorized RVs that also serve as living quarters.
What RV insurance options are you likely to find in California?
When you partner with Manteca Insurance & Financial Services in Central Valley, CA, we will introduce you to the below RV insurance options.
- Liability coverage: It’s mandatory in California and covers you against damages and bodily injuries caused to third parties.
- Personal injury protection (PIP): Pays for medical expenses sustained by you or your passengers in a vehicular accident.
- Collision insurance: Pays for damages or replacement of your RV in case of a collision.
- Comprehensive insurance: Covers your RV against non-collision damages or losses. This insurance safeguards you against fire, theft, vandalism, and other perils stated in your policy.
- Roadside assistance coverage: This comes into play when your RV stalls on the highway, and you need gas delivery, battery jump-starting, towing, puncture repair, and other roadside mechanical repairs.
- Full-time liability insurance: Works like homeowners insurance and is appropriate for California residents who reside wholly in their RVs.
We know that getting an agent that takes care of your RV insurance needs can be challenging. But at Manteca Insurance & Financial Services, we wouldn’t want Central Valley, CA residents to suffer while sourcing insurance for their RVs. That said, contact us today, and our team of experts shall walk you through various RV insurance options and help you select those that fit your budget.